Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stephen's Leisure


This is a picture from the summer and was taken from a small, quiet beach in Michigan. It defines leisure, because I was able to relax with my girlfriend and enjoy a beautiful sunset on this peaceful lake. I really enjoy the moments when I can step away from the many responsibilities I have an spend time with people that mean the most to myself.

The definition of leisure is always evolving in my mind. Two years ago I might have put a picture of a golf club or gymnastics equipment to represent my passion for sports, but as I have learned to take on more responsibility in my life I have learned to enjoy spending time with my family and friends doing absolutely nothing at all. Leisure time to me is time spent relaxing and recuperating, away from the busy lives we all lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment